Monday, November 17, 2008

From the Evening

There are things I would like to do. Things I should do. I would like to update this blog with links and, like, maybe a new look. Make the background white or something. I'd like to do other stuff. Write some more songs or something. Here are some of the names of the songs I've been working on:
Attila!
Certain Strangers
Fort Lauderdale
Death at Your Door
Depression Dresses
Birth Control
Mohammad Ali
Lost Human Cure
Crawling around on the Floor

There are other songs too. Also, there is this nagging on my innards. I would like to un-nag my innards, but that doesn't seem likely. Also, I would like to have a better grasp of history, i.e. a deeper understanding of psychology of conspiracy theorist, etc., the lives of the presidents...Also, the nature of my humanness demands me to be unsettled and goofy with revisions. I am definitely not talking about writing.