Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Important Photographs in Life

It is possible to see your children as little Buddhas that create a sort of worship. That makes you think of infant worship and the major religions. This photo was just taken yesterday. Also, you're like, that's fucking beautiful.
This is from a few weeks ago. Left to right, that's Jake, Me, Max, and Dylan. Jake and Dylan are my brother's boys. I don't see them much. This is in front of my house. When I was a kid, I never knew anything cooler than my brother. Max is my son. It's a Thursday morning when this was taken. Back in the 80's my brother's navy, lace-up Vans pedaled the coolest BMX bike in Fort Wayne, Indiana.

I'm like, Don't be so scary! Oh my god you're killing me!
And this is Stella. This is also what I look like in a bikini.

Labels: