Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Personal Message from Me to You

Where will you be on March 28th at 7:00pm? I will be in Athens, Georgia, reading in the Vox reading series. I would link to it, but I can't seem to get the link thing working. Likewise, my spellcheck isn't working and hasn't for the past couple of days. And I spell badly. Am I having New Blogger Problems like I've heard others complain of? Even if I could link to the site, it has the reading listed as being on Thursday the 29th. I don't think that's right. I think it's Wed. the 28th, at a place called Flicker, or The Flicker, or Flickers, or something like that. I guess I could be wrong. It is next week some time. If you are driving there from some place far away, I recommend you leave sometime within the next couple of days. Give yourself time to enjoy the countryside. I'll see you soon. Looking forward to it. Be safe.

Labels: