Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Am a Failure

I am always a failure.
No matter how many poems I decide to write, I am a failure.
No matter how many failures I don't have,
I am a failure.
If I have some success, I am still a failure.
If I am told that I am not a failure, I am still a failure.
I am always failing because I can not succeed. 
I can succeed and still I fail.
I can win the race and still fail to place.
I am a failure regardless of what place I get.
I am a failure in every race.
When I sleep at night, I sleep as a failure.
Even if magazines and television programs proclaim
me a success, I am a failure.
Even when I am lauded as a success, I am a failure.
I always fail.
When I achieve something, I have failed.
When I accomplish a goal, I fail.
Even when I don't do something, I am a failure.