Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Situation with My Hair



The situation with my hair has become a bit unreasonable.

I haven't trimmed or done anything to it in months

but I am starting to notice it.

All of this is even less important than the nervousness I feel

about the election.

The most beautiful thing about Obama's extended ad

tonight was that he didn't talk about God.

What bothers me about God is his whole being a figment-of-the-imagination thing.

I'm so glad I don't have to be a weirdo to vote.

Obama also didn't mention McCain or Palin.

Had this been an extended ad for McCain, he would have

spent most of the time talking about Obama and Ayers

and whatnot, the other bit of his time would have been about him

being a POW, the next bit about God, the next bit about

moose hunting.

It hurts me when I imagine all of the hair on a moose.

Also, the neather hairs of Bristol Palin.