Monday, November 20, 2006

I said, Poem (which was not her name)!

This poem is for the blog. I can tell it's for the blog because I'm writing in the page in which I create posts for the blog. Apparently, I have signed in properly. I mean for this poem to have line breaks, but on this particular page, the page on which I create my new blog posts, I seem to be incapable of using my enter key and thus my poem for the blog is a prose poem. O god, not all of that. I'm just saying. I ask you, Blogger, Please, at some point, insert line breaks and whatever thoughts you may have. I would prefer if they're very interesting and add new, previously unimagined, dimensions to the poem. In fact, I'm counting on it. Don't let me down. You don't want to disappoint me. Trust me, I'll make life miserable for you. Of course, that's an idle threat. I won't do anything. I'm not even upset, which is a good thing, so thanks for that.